2016 just begins some early days of the year and we can smell some of big transaction of technology giants. Let's go with BI Intelligence to discover 25 tech predictions, then you can review your plan in this great year:
TOP 5 PREDICTIONS OF IOT
1. Two - thirds of new cars shipped in US will be connected to the Internet.
2. The Us will finally federal guidance surrounding self-driving cars, leading many states to enact legislation.
3. The growth enterprise IoT initiatives will increase the demand for cyber insurance policies in 2016.
4. As oil prices continue to crash, oil company will look for / to IoT solution to maximize efficiency throughout the supply chain.
5. The insurance industry will embrace healthcare and connected home IoT devices as away to prices insurance policies.
TOP 5 PREDICTIONS OF DIGITAL MEDIA
1. The mobile video wars will heat up, with winner and losers starting to emerge in distinct content categories.
2. Standards for online video views and tracking will become a major point of contention.
3. Native advertising will see an uptick in ad spend as publishers and advertisers alike focus on the internet experience.
4. Cable companies will continue to embrace streaming, but cost for consumers will rise.
5. Yahoo will sell its core business likely to a telecommunications company.
TOP 5 MOBILE PREDICTIONS
1. A major wireless carrier and pay-tv company will merge in 2016
2. Indonesia will join India as the next big smartphone market to watch out for.
3. Xiaomi will begin selling phones in the US
4. Disappearing carrier contracts in the US will accelerate the smartphone upgrade cyber.
5. Enterprise apps will hit a new high
TOP 5 FINTECH PREDICTIONS
1. Blockchain technology will begin more than as fad as global banks for inter - bank transaction.
2. Apple, Google, Samsung will build out commerce experience around their payments products.
3. Business management apps housed on mobile point of sale devices will become a necessity for small business.
4. Mobile ordering apps will become an important transaction channel for quick service restaurants.
5. Traditional financial institutions will respond to the threat of fin tech startups by partnering with them.
TOP 5 E-COMMERCE PREDICTIONS
1. Amazon will pull their business away from its shipping partners
2. Facebook will become a key enabler of e-commerce
3. Beacons will finally go mainstream.
4. The resurgence of affiliate marketing.
5. Alibaba will try to acquire or take a large stake in a Us e-commerce company.
We hope that above information predictions will be useful for you in the new year plan and action. Hope all the great to you all.
Source: BI Intelligence.
N2U Event & Media Team.