We can easily see changing of information transforming way about 3 years ago until now like text --> image --> video. It has been satisfied most of customers to stop and get through company messages. Further, basing on technology predictions for 2016 in the previous articles, this articles will give you useful ideas about visual content marketing statistics in 2016 for effective marketing execution.
At the beginning of every year, we like to read through some of the major reports on inbound marketing, content marketing, social media, and online behavior.At the risk of sounding like a broken record, it’s honestly amazing how fast things can change in twelve short months -- and 2015 was certainly no exception.
This past year, we've seen the importance of visual content emphasized by the changes that occurred across almost every major social network, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. At the same time, both video and infographics have become powerful tools for brands looking to communicate more easily with their readers.To help you keep pace with these trends, let's take a look at some statistics that demonstrate the impact visual content has on reach, engagement, and sales.37 Stats You Should Know About Visual Content Marketing in 2016
General Visual Content Stats
1) Researchers found that colored visuals increase people's willingness to read a piece of content by 80%. Tweet this stat!(Source)
2) When people hear information, they're likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.Tweet this stat!(Source)
3) 46% of marketers say photography is critical to their current marketing and storytelling strategies. Tweet this stat!(Source)
16) In Q2 of 2015, mobile phones (34%) and tablets (15%) combined for 49% of video ad impressions -- up from 38% in Q1 of 2015. Publishers saw PC impressions drop from 62% to 50% in the previous quarter. Tweet this stat! (Source)
18) Eye-tracking studies show internet readers pay close attention to information-carrying images. In fact, when the images are relevant, readers spend more time looking at the images than they do reading text on the page.Tweet this stat! (Source)
19) Infographics are Liked and shared on social media 3X more than other any other type of content. Tweet this stat!(Source)
20) Infographics were the B2B content marketing tactic with the biggest increase from 2014 to 2015, up from 51% to 62%. Tweet this stat! (Source)
21) People following directions with text and illustrations do 323% better than people following directions without illustrations. Tweet this stat! (Source)